How to book online platform ticket from mobile?(Book platform ticket in just 2 minutes) Whenever we go to the railway station to drop some work or some person, then we have to take platform ticket to go inside.
We can also be fined if caught inside without platform ticket. But sometimes it also happens that due to huge crowd, they go inside in a hurry without taking platform ticket. Due to which we are at risk of getting caught by TC (ticket checker). So today I will tell you how to book platform ticket online from mobile. From which platform tickets can be deducted easily.
Buy online platform ticket booking
If you are going to book online platform ticket, then there are some terms and conditions, which you have to follow, only then you can book the ticket.
1. First of all, whatever mobile you are booking platform ticket from, make GPS Eanable of that mobile.
2. When you book platform ticket, keep in mind that you are in range within 2 km from railway station. Otherwise you cannot book.
3. Whatever ticket you book, you cannot cancel it. And it is valid for 2 hours.
How to book platform ticket online?
To book platform ticket from mobile, you have to download the online platform ticket booking app (UTS) application. You will find it available on Playstore, otherwise you can download it by clicking on the link given below.
1. UTS App has to be opened after Dawnlaod, here you will get the option of Login and Register. If you are using it for the first time, then click on the register option.
2. After clicking on the option of Register, the Form will open here. In the form, you have to Fill UP something like this.
- Enter Mobile Number – In this box, you have to enter your mobile number and submit it.
- Enter your name – In this box, you have to submit your full name by writing it.
- Password – In this box you have to create a good password for security. Which you will later use for login to the UTS app.
- Conform Password – In this box, you have to enter the same password again.
- Gender – Now you have to select Gender according to you here.
- DOB – Whatever is your date of birth in this box, it has to be entered and submitted.
3. When you have filled up all these boxes, then you have to verify your mobile number by clicking on the option of Generate Otp by ticking the terms condition. When you have done this, then your successful registration is done in UTS App.
How to book platform ticket from UTS App?
To book platform ticket with the help of UTS App, you will get the option of Platform Booking at the top and click on it.
- 1. Now you will see the option of Paperless and Print Paper here. In this case we have to click on Paperless option.
- 2. Now you have to enter Station Code here. Enter the name or code of the station for which you want to book the ticket.
- 3. After that you have to make payment by selecting Person. Here you can pay through debit card, credit card, net banking and UPI.
You just do this much, then your booking becomes successful. You can see your Platform Ticket by going to the Booking history option.
NOTE – May be, you cannot book platform ticket due to lockdown. Because platform ticket has been suspended at many railway stations. Otherwise: You can book any platform ticket in India through this App.
So friends, I hope you have liked our given post on how to book online platform ticket. If you are facing any problem in booking the ticket, then you can tell us by commenting.